Friday, June 3, 2011

Course Reflection

1.The assignment that was fun to do was the blog post because it was your own ideas and there was no right or wrong answer. It was also interesting to see other classmates opinions on the class readings. I learn that there is no one opinion everybody has a different perspective on things.
2.The one assignment I didn't care for was the photo essay because I didn't get the point and I felt there wasn't alot to write about from a photo.
3.Yes, because in case you miss something you could always go back and look at it. Everything was always there on the computer and accessible. It was easier to type on the computer then write by hand.

4. There are no assignments that I would have like to have done.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feedback, Alysia. Do you think it would have been easier or more engaging to analyze an advertisement rather than a photograph?

    ReplyDelete